Electronic Employee Files and Records Management for Human Resources
The key to lowering the processing costs for Human Resources is a comprehensive document retention and records management plan from IDT. We use Governance Rules as a Service (GRaaS) coupled with content services, document scanning, workflow, and document management solutions to fully automate your human resources department.
To meet employment regulations and drive internal processes, HR departments must manage hundreds or tens of thousands of employee files and supporting documents. However, paper-based information poses security risks. Not only can it be unsecured and susceptible to natural disasters, but it also makes it difficult to support compliance efforts such as adhering to retention guidelines. Manually processing information is also time-consuming for staff, prohibiting them from focusing on their job and improving levels of service to team members.
IoT Smart Connected Scanning solutions from IDT powered by CAPSYS CAPTURE ONLINE. In just under 5 minutes, you can deploy a full-featured data and document solution that captures all your various types of documents and pushes them into your business processes through the convenience of a push button-driven end-user experience.
Learn more about IoT Smart Connected Scanning solutions from IDT powered by CAPSYS CAPTURE ONLINE.
Download your interactive workbook and evaluate how OnBase from IDT can improve your HR processes. Once completed, return it to firstname.lastname@example.org as it has likely sparked some ideas and helped you identify several areas for improvement. We are here to help you begin your Content Services journey!
How Our Solutions Work
- Conform with Governance Rules as a Service (GRaaS) for Document Retention across all juristrictions and all HR document types
- Drives Efficiency with Cloud™ or on-Premises Document Management Systems, including Design & Setup, Software, Hardware, & Training
- Keeps Human Capital Operations Running Smoothly with Automation Services Designed to Make HRIS & Legacy in-House Built HR Systems & Operations More Efficient
- Makes Getting Employee & Associate Documents to & from the HR Office Easy with Our Unique Document & Data Capture, Extraction, Document Classification & Storage Services
We Make it Easy for You
It is as easy as 123! In fact, our Content Management systems coupled with Governance Rules as a Service Document Retention services offer instant access to employee/associate documents directly from users' familiar human resources information system (HRIS), custom internally develop Microsoft™ Access or SQL/.NET applications, email systems, or mobile devices.
Additionally, our system electronically captures all employee/associate documents regardless of how they are received, storing them in a central and secured location. The system includes granular security options to control who has access to the HR system and exactly what functions they can perform.
Proud to be Partners With:
Benefits for You
- Increase Business & Operational Efficiency
- Reduce Time Spent on Manual Tasks by Streamlining HR Processes
- Improve Organization's Financial Bottom Line
- Improve Level of Service throughout Employee/Associate Lifecycle
- Increase Satisfaction, Driving Employee/Associate Retention
- Support Compliance Initiatives by Improving Employee/Associate File Management,
- Simplifying Policy Administration, & Automatic Document Retention
- Minimize IT Resource Requirements
- Facilitate Rapid Implementation with Cloud and/or Hybrid-Cloud-Based Deployment Options
Additional Benefits for HR:
- Provides a Single Unified Interface to Track & Review All Employee/Associate Documents, Requests, & Interactions
- Offers Comprehensive View of Employees & Associates
- Offers Flexible Software Deployment Options (Cloud, Hybrid-Cloud, or on-Premise-Based Solutions)
Contact us to maintain necessary records electronically with a records management system designed just for your organization.